30 Minute Private Lesson: $75
5-Hour Package of Lessons: $650
This package of 5 hours can be used in 1-hr or 30 minute sessions and expires 1 year after purchase date.
Shoot Lower Scores (SLS)
$350 per month includes:
- Four private lessons (30 minutes)
- CoachNow virtual training space, includes personal swing videos, drills and course management
- Access to range balls @ Coal Creek
- One 9-hole playing lesson (2.5 hours)
- GC3 Launch monitor data during lessons and supervised practices
- On course lessons offer course management, mental strategy, and ways to handle the many different on-course situations golfers encounter.
- Detailed game improvement plan matrix
- Discounted club fittings @ Coal Creek
Chris strongly believes in a long term development plan for all ages and abilities. This monthly commitment ensures total game improvement and is aimed towards the most important goal, to SHOOT LOWER SCORES. Each SLS is customized to the students' golf experience and current goals. On course lessons help the coach assess what parts of your game need the most help and offer a great learning experience. They also offer a fun, competitive group environment to help you practice under pressure and transfer your game from the range to the course more effectively.
Pay for 5 months of SLS and receive one month FREE ($350 value) $1750
SLS terms and conditions:
- Requires 3 month minimum
- All billing is done through Coal Creek pro shop
- Swing video sharing frequency is up to the coach
- Under certain circumstances, missed lessons may possibly be made up and redeemed after the monthly payments end. Final decision is up to CM.
Mental Golf Recipe
Chris created the Mental Golf Recipe after several years caddying and coaching golf to all skill levels, from novice to Professional, and seeing the need for a specific mental golf training program.
Mental Golf Recipe
Recipes need ingredients..
(5) 1-Hour sessions, customized to find Ingredients to create your best Recipe
Mental Golf Recipe is specific activities to determine what ingredients on and off the golf course result in your best performance.
• Reflection on WHY you play golf
• What makes you happy off the golf course?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses off the golf course (home, work, school, etc)?
• Strengths and weaknesses on the course during a tournament?
Introduce the Golf Performance Journal
• Intro to Step 4 of Pre-shot routine( How to be present when it matters the most)
• The 4 Steps of the Pre-shot routine
• Off-course performance factors
• 5-Hole on course lesson with 4 step Pre-shot routine
• Post-shot routine: “Reflect & Replace”
• How to react to good and bad shots in a way that helps performance vs hinders it
(30 min range, 2-3 holes on course)
• Combine your ingredients to make your recipe
• Putting performance routine